Random bubble thoughts for your comments and consideration:
* What percent of Wal-Mart's sales are to illegal Mexican immigrants? And wouldn't a good percent of that turnover be in jeopardy now that the illegals in housing have no jobs?
* Why doesn't the US have to record it's outstanding debt plus future liabilities ($40 Trillion total) accurately when reporting its financial condition?
* Why didn't David Lereah have much to say last week after the horrific numbers? Perhaps a coup? Or maybe he figured there'd be nothing constructive he could say or spin?
* Does the actress who plays the wife in the Suzanne commercial get sneers and evil looks when she's out in public?
* Why does society think housing prices going up 100% is a great thing while gas prices going up 100% is the worst thing ever?
* Will George Bush be seen as the worst president in US history?
* Why hasn't iamfacingforeclosure.com Casey been arrested yet? Will he be?
* What MSM source is doing the best job today covering the housing crash? I'm leaning toward USA Today lately - coming on strong
* Why aren't young people in America rioting in the streets? Why are there no war protests taking over DC?
* What's Fox News gonna say after the Republicans are shown the door in a few days?
* Will the Dems be blamed for the economic collapse of America, which will now occur on their watch?
* Why is Britney still with Kevin?
October 29, 2006
Posted by blogger at 10/29/2006