Well, let's see
* The banks are failing
* Millions of Americans have been financially destroyed
* The last suckers in - women and minorities - got hurt the worst after being encouraged to buy at the top regardless of price
* Trillions have been lost with trillions more to go
* Hundreds of thousands have lost their jobs
* Neighborhoods are filling up with foreclosures and falling into decay
* The world financial system is collapsing
* America is in recession
Well, I'd say it's working out pretty good! Almost as good as that Iraq strategy. Almost as good as that Social Security reform.
George W. Bush - the Worst and Most Destructive President in the History of the United States.
President Bush's Policies Promoting the Ownership Society
The President believes that homeownership is the cornerstone of America's vibrant communities and benefits individual families by building stability and long-term financial security.
In June 2002, President Bush issued America's Homeownership Challenge to the real estate and mortgage finance industries to encourage them to join the effort to close the gap that exists between the homeownership rates of minorities and non-minorities.