Here's the highlights from Bush's $3 Trillion Budget Fantasy:
* Models US economy growing 2.7% this year (yeah, right!)
* Doesn't take into account the cost of future entitlement obligations (as usual)
* Doesn't include Iraq/Afghanistan war expenses (as usual)
* Pushes off the problems and tough decisions to the next president (And Mr. Obama is gonna be pissed)
* Requires foreigners to finance our overspending and sea of red ink (as usual)
* Destroys the hopes and dreams of future Americans so that the Baby Boomers can get theirs
George Bush is hands-down the worst and most damaging president in the history of the United States of America. A traitor, an imbecile and a criminal. For the hard-core GOP partisans who STILL don't get it, you will, since his behavior and the GOP's complicit support these past few years has set the party back for a generation.
The Republicans will be swept out of power in 2008, losing the House and Senate by convincing margins, and now the Presidency. Goodbye and good riddance. But perhaps even more troubling - the Democrats will then take power, unchecked.
God help us all.
February 05, 2008
Posted by blogger at 2/05/2008