Again, HP asks... "What took so long".
We've been saying it for years. George Bush is the worst president ever. Nice to see 81% of Americans finally come to their senses.
I hope George Bush is eventually investigated, arrested and brought before a tribunal. And I hope Obama doesn't pardon him. If he is not imprisoned, then I hope to see him sued in civil courts for his misdeeds, and I hope that he is hounded until the day he dies for the damage he has caused to America and the world.
This has been a shameful, corrupt, illegal and just plain awful Administration. January 2009 can't come fast enough.
Here's the George Bush report card, HP-style, and the latest approval rating data.
* Ran the nation's debt up to $52 trillion and counting
* Lost our manufacturing base
* Allowed and encouraged the illegal invasion of America
* Encouraged sheeple to buy homes at the peak, when the fundamentals made no sense
* Bogged us down in a stupid war on false pretenses, spending over $2 trillion and costing countless lives
* Broke the military
* Did nothing about the growing entitlement bomb
* Passed no significant constructive legislation
* Killed the morale of Americans
* Illegally spied on Americans, tortured people and got rid of habeas corpus
* Did nothing about global warming (and even denied the science)
* Damaged the "USA" brand around the world
* Spread hatred, discrimination and fear across the land
* Made a bunch of money for oil companies and military contractors
* Embarrassed America and all Americans
* Did all this without getting arrested, or brought up on impeachment charges
Concerns over Economy Push George W. Bush's Overall Job Approval to New Low
George W. Bush's overall job approval rating has dropped to a new low in American Research Group polling as 78% of Americans say that the national economy is getting worse according to the latest survey from the American Research Group.
Among all Americans, 19% approve of the way Bush is handling his job as president and 77% disapprove. When it comes to Bush's handling of the economy, 14% approve and 79% disapprove.