"The more you learn, the more you earn!"
"Are you ready to make money today? Are you connected to your future?"
'RE/MAX University connects you to some of the biggest ideas in the business - 24 7"
Is "money money money" all realtors are concerned about? Not one word in this video about satisfying the customer or contributing to society. But hey, not a surprise - it is a realtor training video of course, not a real profession.
Seriously, this video (and the actors pretending to care reading their prepared RE/MAX lines) made me want to hurl.
I think it was projection - the nightmare of actually being a REALTOR sitting in a RE/MAX training class, realizing that I was a failure in life that now had to go out and sell used houses for a living.
AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! SHOOOOOT MEEEEEE!!!
Here are some of today's lessons at RE/MAX University:
1) How to f*ck your client for the highest possible commission
2) How to hide kickbacks from builders and lenders from your client and the IRS
3) Why the NAR's ethics guidelines don't include us
4) How to break it to your kids and family that you're going to be a REALTOR
5) REALTOR makeup, hair and clothing - it's style, not substance, that will make you a success!
6) Our favorite ramen recipes for the tough times
January 15, 2008
There's something about this RE/MAX training video that will make you feel dirty for even watching it
Posted by blogger at 1/15/2008