The establishment will continue to paint Ron Paul and his supporters as "fringe" and as "loonies". Why? Because they don't want people to come to understand The Big Scam.
Folks, if Ron Paul gains traction, his personal safety may be at risk.
Here's RP vs BB during yesterday's Congressional testimony. I wish these two had an hour, not 6 minutes. And I wish Bernanke was under oath.
* Nobody asks where the bubbles (and crashes) come from or what causes inflation
* Artificially low interest rates were a distortion
* The Fed is hiding the increase in money supply by not publishing M3
* The government's CPI readings are bullsh*t, are fudged and are numbers that nobody believes
* Americans who save dollars have just gotten robbed by 10%
* How can we solve inflation with more inflation?
Bernanke responds, with my comments:
* Money growth has been moderate over the past few years (WRONG - A BALDFACED LIE)
* The Fed is doing what Congress wants them to do - look at employment and inflation (GRADE: F)
* The Fed wants to make sure prices remain as stable as possible (SEE THE PRICE OF OIL AND GOLD LATELY?)
* People who save dollars and buy things with dollars aren't hurt by inflation (IS THIS MAN REALLY THIS DUMB, OR IS HE A SMART LIAR?)