Whoever wins is gonna have a massive problem on their hands. The housing market (and housing ATM) has crashed. We've lost our manufacturing base. The nation feels like it's on the wrong track. Our currency has been decimated. We're $60 trillion in debt and can't pay for the entitlements we've promised. Our military has been broken by useless wars with another one starting next year. And the decision of who runs the free world is left to voters who vote on silly stuff (flag burning, gay marriage, etc) instead of the real issues affecting the country.
1) Who are you supporting and why?
2) What candidate would be the worst for America?
3) Who's most likely to win?
4) Who's most likely to surprise?
5) Will Al Gore enter the race? How about Michael Bloomberg?
6) Will the housing crash be the #1 issue for voters? If not what will be?
October 12, 2007
Posted by blogger at 10/12/2007