And realtors, don't hate HP. We're just trying to help. The first step toward recovery is admiting you have a problem. And your problem is your job. Get a new one. Then everything will get better.
HousingPANIC's 10 Questions for realtors:
1) Why the heck do you troll HP? Shouldn't you be out trying to sell a house?
2) Really, how bad is it out there? Seriously, how bad is it out there?
3) Can you tell the truth, or is your whole existence based on lies, spin and distortion?
4) Aren't you ashamed of what you do?
5) Are you looking for new work? Why not?
6) Do you wish the bubble blogs would just go away so you could get back to screwing clueless sheeple for a commission?
7) Do you understand what's happening, and what's coming?
8) Why do you give any money to Lawrence Yun and the NAR?
9) When you were a little kid, did you ever think you'd grow up to be part of such a worthless, corrupt and slimy business?
10) Don't you feel like you owe HP'ers, and America, an apology?
August 05, 2007
"Life's too short to be a realtor"©
Here's ten questions for our realtor readers for starers. HP'ers feel free to add you own. Let's see if we can get one of the ramen eaters to answer truthfully, although I know that's a near impossibility, hey, it's worth a shot.
Posted by blogger at 8/05/2007