November 16, 2016

I'm back!  OK, just to gloat in the victory of President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump





Made possible by the Great Housing Crash of 2008 and the legions of pissed-off, anti-establishment free-thinking Americans it produced. 

F the Dems.

F the GOP.

F the mainstream media - ESPECIALLY the hacks at CNN, NYTimes and Washington Post.

F anyone who supports ILLEGAL immigration.

F anyone who supports the corrupt political establishment, embodied by Hillary Rodham Clinton and her clan of grifters.

Congrats to President-Elect Trump.  It should be a wild ride.  It better be a wild ride.

(And no, I have no idea what happens now to housing prices, the stock market or the US dollar.  All bets are off.  And Hello everyone.  Hope you all did well these past few years knowing what you knew.  And yes, boy oh boy, was I completely wrong about Obama - one of the worst of all time, my worst pick or prediction ever.  My bad.  My Bush hatred got the best of me there - should have stayed with Ron Paul to the end)

9 comments:

Guberville Smack said...

I checked in because I had a hunch you would have something to say about Trump. That Obama thingy didn't work out too well, did it? I would love if you followed the Trump presidency... call it TrumpPANIC!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Nice to see you admit your error on Obama. He fooled me too, but I realized it as soon as he nominated turbo tax Timmy secretary for bank bailouts. Obama = Bush (all 3) = Clinton (both).

The red party and the blue party in combination with legacy media represent global corporations. The rest of us be damned. All news is fake.

And the bubbles are back even bigger than ever. When will they crash? What will be the trigger? Nobody knows, but it'll be a great show.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Keith!

It's going to be another wild ride!

bradinsb said...

Are you sticking around

Roccman said...

welcome back

trump different side same coin - a tool. but welcome back anyway

Christian Gustafson said...

Long live God-Emperor Trump!

Long live Housing Panic!

Keith for HUD chief in the Trump Cabinet!

Anonymous said...

Come back to US! RHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

I also got it wrong about Obama ,so don't feel bad .However ,back about 8 years ago I use to post on this blog from time to time about the evils of Globalism ,need for jobs in America to restore it's decline , corruption ,fraud by the news media ,etc etc .

The people need to take back their Country instead of being at the mercy of corrupt government with faulty agendas .

Anyway ,I hope your the same person that posted years ago and if your back I will tune in .

Ross said...

HAHAHA

Well well Keith, good to see you're alive and well. Even better to see your full rebuke of Obomber.

I am hoping Dr. Paul (the man I spent the better part of the last 8 years working for) and Mr. Donald Trump (the man whose inauguration as 45th POTUS I am heading to DC to witness) can collaborate to crush the banksters in the short window they have left.

Cheers to 2017!