An HP'er brought up this idea. Something to at least have you all chime in about.
* Would you go to a HP convention? Think lots of drinking and hanging out with a few speeches
* I'd go if we could get people like Shiller, Thornberg, Roubini and Schiff to come. Hell I'd invite Lereah and Yun too.
* You could spend your Bush helicopter money to go
* I'm thinking Vegas, Miami or Phoenix in the Fall - somewhere where we could do a field trip out to a new condo development and make 80%-off offers
* I'd say the chances of something like this happening are .0001%, mainly because I'm just too lazy (and far away)
* We would have some sort of secret registration system and budget for security - scary and desperate realtors and homedebtors want us dead (trust me - death threats go up as the meltdown heats up)
January 19, 2008
Posted by blogger at 1/19/2008