* What's the latest - any reports from the scene?
* How in the world will they value the destroyed houses? Comp or Mark to Market?
* Is there any benefit in having your home go up in flames vs. foreclosure or debt slavery?
* Will disasters like this make it even tougher to get (and keep) home insurance?
* Is Bush on this or is he doing another Katrina?
I truly feel sorry for anyone who has their home go up in flames (who didn't set the fire themselves).
Take a look around your home today - if you had 5 minutes to get out, what would you grab?
Exactly. 99% of your possessions are worthless or can be easily replaced. The other 1% and your family and pets - priceless.
Donate to the Red Cross here
October 23, 2007
Posted by blogger at 10/23/2007