You'll come away from this video thinking:
1) homedebtors are PISSED that someone is on national TV saying housing is crashing
2) the NAR is run by discredited monkeys who simply cannot and will not tell the truth. Period.
3) Cramer has the guts to stand up to the REIC. Little late to the party, but nice to see someone of his popularity and stature added to the HP/Peter Schiff/Robert Shiller mix
4) Housewives all over America are now freaking out
5) People don't want to hear the truth. America has based its economy and retirement on housing. When it blows up, the whole thing blows up. Blame the messenger, put your head in the sand, but don't admit the truth: IT WAS A GIANT PONZI SCHEME THAT IS NOW COLLAPSING!!!
6) HousingPANIC has finally gone mainstream
I especially loved it when Matt asked the NAR idiot where would be a good place to buy a home and he couldn't answer the question! He finally and hilariously said Indiana and Michigan and Cramer called him a lying idiot just trying to sell overpriced homes right to his face. Could the NAR be doing a worse job right now? Idiots I tell ya!
The correct NAR answer to the question (while still spinning) would have been "home prices are going to come down so there'll be some great deals out there for buyers, and sellers need to be realistic with their prices if they want to sell"
But that's what an intelligent person would say vs. the idiots the NAR throws out there...
Enjoy the video. I sure did.