October 01, 2006

Finding HP on Google: Recent searches include "dumping condos" and my favorite "Phoenix condos overpriced"


Every once in awhile I remember to check HP referral links, to see how people find HP's little corner of the web. You can learn a lot about the mindset of America through Google I'd say. The headline above included some recent searches, as well as:

Housing meltdown Florida
Housing USA negative equity
Housing bubble panic
Home Depot layoffs
Foreclosure signs
REIC housing
Funny bubble blog

It's the bizarre and obscure ones I like to see, not the standard "housing bubble". One day I hope to see "Bubble blog that brought down the corrupt REIC". We can only hope...

9 comments:

Dogcrap Green said...

The google links can be interesting. I once retrieved someone with "Shoe shine boy and the chattering monkeys". I thought it was more fitting for you so I and a link to your blog on my blog roll call "Shoe Shine Boy and the Chattering Monkeys"

Anonymous said...

I searched Housing Crash Oct. 05 for a MSM story and THE ONLY STORYS that came up were HP's.

blogger said...

dogcrap I'd love to see yours:

town idiot
wrong about real estate
there is no housing bubble
people who keep their heads in the sand
david lereah is right

Anonymous said...

Damn it! Where the Hell is Borka?

Anonymous said...

Damn it! Where the Hell is Borka?

----------

Out wih your wife.

............

I to typed in HP in google, and it took me to an Alcoholics Anonymous web site..strange Keith.

Anonymous said...

http://www.google.com/trends?q=panic&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all

blogger said...

oooh! I like the panic chart, as well as the top cities searching on "panic" - now there's a story

Anonymous said...

I found this site at google blog search. This blog is well-organized and has a wide range of interesting information and opinions.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I thought the chart was quite intresting too, but I wonder why they are panicking, and why are they searching for panic if they are? Maybe the answer is hidden within the following trend:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=money&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all

Slight decrease in 2004 and 2005 followed by a sudden increase in 2006 and roughly the same top cities...